1. Clean the surface with Optimum Power Clean to remove any greases or waxes.
2. Decontaminate the surface with an Optimum Clay Towel, Mitt, or Bar.
3. Compound the paint with Optimum Hyper Compound and a wool pad to abrade the surface. Remove the compound residue. Goal is to remove oxidation.
4. Wipe surface with Optimum Paint Prep. Make sure surface is dry. Blow out all cracks to remove moisture and dust.
5. Apply only in a well ventilated area with panel and air temperatures between 60-85 F (15-30 C).
6. Wearing protective eyewear, a respirator rated for organic vapors, and nitrile gloves, saturate the edge of the supplied microfiber applicator (not quite to dripping), with Optimum Clear Coat Restorer (CCR).
7. Apply in a back and forth motion, keeping the edge of applicator saturated, and working the wet edge one panel at a time. Apply 1-2 coats back to back leveling with the applicator.
8. Avoid touching the surface after 5 minutes.
9. Optimum CCR is dry to the touch in 5 minutes, can be driven in 4 - 12 hours, waxed or polished in 24 hours and Coated in 48 hours. Second coat can be added after 1 week of curing.
10. Allow 12 hours or more before exposing to water or temperatures below 60 F (15 C).
11. Optimum CCR can be protected with Optimum Car Wax, Opti-Seal, or Gloss-Coat after 48 hours or more of curing.