Car cleaner wax

With summer upon us, it's hard to wash and dry before water spots begin to appear. I like to use OCW as a drying aid. It occurred to me that a little cleaning power to go along with OCW would be a welcome addition. I mixed 1teaspoon of Opticlean concentrate with 3ounces of OCW and, wow, it got rid of any spotting I came across and even removed a grease spot I missed during the wash. Optimum Car Cleaner Wax, anyone?

• 2 years later...

I think he means Optimum Car Wax (OCW) - can be used as drying aid after a wash.  Spray on wet panels before drying and in makes the towel more effective and leaves a wax finish.  He's adding Opti-Clean (waterless wash) to Car Wax as a drying aid that also provides extra cleaning power.

Don't have any opti clean

washed  Ellie with opti car wash  in my foam gun produced some serious foam  then used the spray wax to dry car then extra sqirt to the dry panal and wiped again 

Then took this microfiber towel and did the door Jams just to use up wax on towel the car just glows  water is beading off the door jams  love this stuff 

I will keep putting this spray wax on don't really see any thing from to much if it

ends up in my microfiber just wipe it in the car some were

my friends can't get over the shin on this 8 year old car 

Still have to gloss coat the new paint on hood and the quarter panel looks like the weather is cooperating 

Archived