OPtimum Microfiber

blackjz

has anyone tried the microfibers? the drying towel is some sort of plush towel, very different with other brand which is waffle weave type? how are they compared? and the multi surface towel, what do you guys use that for?

any input would be much appreciated

thanks

has anyone tried the microfibers? the drying towel is some sort of plush towel, very different with other brand which is waffle weave type? how are they compared? and the multi surface towel, what do you guys use that for?

any input would be much appreciated

thanks

Plush MF towels work brilliantly. That's all that I use for drying. Get the best quality towels that you can. Do a search here for info on the best towels. Plush towels should be used for drying and for buffing/wax removal. I'm not sure what you mean by multi surface, but I would stick with MF towels for everything but removing dirt/grease and grime, such as on the back of a wheel.

I haven't used a waffle weave towel.

Plush MF towels work brilliantly. That's all that I use for drying. Get the best quality towels that you can. Do a search here for info on the best towels. Plush towels should be used for drying and for buffing/wax removal. I'm not sure what you mean by multi surface, but I would stick with MF towels for everything but removing dirt/grease and grime, such as on the back of a wheel.

I haven't used a waffle weave towel.

thanks for the reply ehall

i usually use waffle weave towel and i works perfectly..just ordered some of the opt drying towels..nice but very different with waffle type...as for the multi surface towel, it's on opt website..i believe it's for buffing off wax n polish..

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for the reply ehall

i usually use waffle weave towel and i works perfectly..just ordered some of the opt drying towels..nice but very different with waffle type...as for the multi surface towel, it's on opt website..i believe it's for buffing off wax n polish..

any other input guys?

Archived