2 product critiques

gofastman

Would it be possible to make the car wash more concetrated without affecting its other great properties?

Take Chem. Guys CW&G for example, you use 1 oz per 4 or 5 gallons. I would just like to see a 32 oz bottle go a little farther than it does.

Second, OID smells good but it has to much fragrance, could it be dialed back a bit? The bubble gum scent makes me a little ill when its that strong.

For the OID are you diluting is as per instructions on the bottle? I am very fragrance sensitive, and it does not cause me a problem when diluted as per instructions.

The product smells has always been an issue because Doctor G. frowned upon them as they can have an influence on the overall product properties so he felt the fewer the ingredients the better.

When many people expressed their love for Optimum No Rinse and also Protectant Plus but hated the smell of both products he decided to add some fragrance. So if he gets the majority of users expressing their dislike for something he will seek to change it but the majority of people like the OID fragrance.

Likewise with the car shampoo also. Most people find its concentration to be just fine. It has a great lubricating/cleaning property to it but yet gentle on LSP's. Try using soft water and see how it works for you.

Anthony

Archived