Major Optimum Announcement Monday!

I have been MIA from this and other forums for a good while now due to months of testing and developing some ground breaking products from and for the labs of Optimum. :groupwave[1]:

Now I won't say anything about the actual products themselves now (actually it's best described as a "system") as I'll save that for Monday when I post up pictures and descriptions but I can say that they are very unique.

Dr. G has been hard at work creating this system and we will be offering a GIVE AWAY for the products very soon so stay tuned and pay attention!

Anthony

Dr. G has been hard at work creating this system and we will be offering a GIVE AWAY for the products very soon so stay tuned and pay attention!

Any chance the overseas fans of Optimum products will be considered Anthony ? :groupwave[1]:

• 1 month later...

Anthony,

YOU and Dr G really have me switching all of the currect products that I have to Optimum products when my current stuff runs out. I can't wait to get the Hyper Polish Spray in the latter part of this week. I have one, or two, vehicles that I wish to use it one.!!!

Awaiting more info. Can not wait to try the spray polish

The new Hyper Polish Spray is a great product Sal, it has a lot more cut than the regular Polish II depending on what pad you use plus it finishes down really nice. I think the product that is going to be a huge hit is the Hyper Compound Spray that is coming out very soon, it has the cut of M105 but doesn't dust and is a lot easier to work with.

My Hyper Polish Spray came in last night. I will have an '09 Ford F-150 King Ranch to detail today and Friday. I want to use the Spray on it to check the new product out. I will have before and after pics taken of the truck too!!!!

Archived