I'm not new!

Ashleyg

I'm not new here but I have had to start again. :cool2[1]:

My other log in name is Ash which I can log in with but I cannot post or send PM's.

All I get is a error message saying I do not have permission.

Can an admin guy please help me.

I emailed Anthony for you. Your "Ash" account is stuck in validating instead of member status and I don't have the controls to fix it, sorry. Hopefully he will get back to you soon. Mondays and weekends are always hectic for those guys.

Many thanks for your help :cool2[1]:

Kind regards Ash.

My apologies Ash for not getting back to you sooner. I saw your Email and then went in and validated what I thought was your account plus a few others.

Just now I validated 3 more accounts waiting to be validated but I did not see yours. Try and see if you can now post up under that name.

Let me know if it works or what the error says exactly.

Good luck,

Anthony

My apologies Ash for not getting back to you sooner. I saw your Email and then went in and validated what I thought was your account plus a few others.

Just now I validated 3 more accounts waiting to be validated but I did not see yours. Try and see if you can now post up under that name.

Let me know if it works or what the error says exactly.

Good luck,

Anthony

No luck :confused1[1]: I just get the message "Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic" if I try to post under my log in Ash.

I think my last post was here under that name http://optimumforums.org/index.php?showtopic=1159

Ash, it should be fixed now. I sent you a message. Let me know if it is not working properly.

E

:confused1[1]::thumbsupup[1]: Thank you very much, your a gentleman.

Archived