Just tried a sample of OCW!

Today's car was a regular customer although I did something new for him. I've never done his car with ONR since this is new to me, and took him a while to believe I wasn't going to put scratches in his Viper, but after a bit of education he was ready to see the results. ONR worked as most report, great! Next I broke out my little sample of OCW I just received from AG, and got the microfiber ready. My first impression was "hmm this is to easy" and after 10 minutes and doing his whole car I told him I was done waxing it. He was a little shocked since most of the time I have to break out my orbital and put on a coat. I'm not sure about the durability but the bottle said up to 5 months. If he gets a month of out it with how easy it was to apply I'll be happy to put it on every month! What a time saver! No streaking, easy application and removal, its like cheating the system! To anyone that's mobile like myself, do yourself a big favor, get a sample, try it, then like myself you will be buying a gallon!

Opti seal is an awesome product, 3 coats on my 94 lincoln mark viii had the whie paint looking awesome, car is a daily drive outside 24/7 and 3 coats lasted from Dec till April here in NC. It sat from Feb till April without being driven washed or anything. My mothers neighbor let me use his pressure washer and he was amazed how the dirt just rinsed off with ease before I even used any soap. OCW also looks great ontop of Opti Seal by the way.

Wait till you try Opti Seal, seems like every Optimum product I try has that same effect on me. If you go to the store tab, then click purchases, and navigate to the store...I have the price per oz broken down on most products. When you see just how much you save by getting the gallon, you'll take it for sure. I'm gonna have flat-rate shipping of only $7 and free shipping after $100 too! The store is almost ready, I will announce all the details soon.

I really like the fact that you broke the prices down per oz. And I'm sure once I move I'll be trying Opti seal, the bugs where I'm moving are horrible on the paint. All the cars I've looked at in the area have etching in the paint due to bug guts! The stores looking great btw! And the shipping cost are outstanding as well!

Opti seal is an awesome product, 3 coats on my 94 lincoln mark viii had the whie paint looking awesome, car is a daily drive outside 24/7 and 3 coats lasted from Dec till April here in NC. It sat from Feb till April without being driven washed or anything. My mothers neighbor let me use his pressure washer and he was amazed how the dirt just rinsed off with ease before I even used any soap. OCW also looks great ontop of Opti Seal by the way.

Cool thanks again Sal for the info! If Opti seal is anything like applying OCW wow I already cant wait to get my hands on some, I've already told everyone I know that OCW is the way to go! The other day when I was doing that viper I has several neighbors come over and where amazed when they saw how easy it was to apply OCW.

• 6 years later...
On 06/11/2010 at 4:39 PM, sal329 said:

OCW for sure is easy and looks great I never got 5 months but a good 2-3.

I put  about three coats on my car over a month it holds up good but then I drove in a strong rain storm for 4 hours on the highway the front of my car is opti gloss and wax it held up but the rest of the car is Hondas mystery coating and ocw it was gone am coating the rest of the car 

Archived