Opt Car Wash Concentrate Review

bigltc

I received Optimum Car Wash Concentrate from the forum contest and Chris.

I tried it out on a Frost Silver Town Car, the L version. I used 2.75 ounces of concentrate in a 5 gallon bucket. The instructions advise 1 ounce per gallon while the Wiki advises 1 ounce for 2 to 3 gallons of water. Well, I was washing a large car and I usually end up adding water to the bucket as I go, so I went with the larger amount.

I started washing the roof and the windows. The first thing I noticed was the amount of suds on my car. It looked like I hit the car with a foam gun. The suds rinsed off quite easily leaving a clean finish. I continued to wash the hood, trunk and sides.

I washed the car at night so I could not see the full results until the next day. The silver metallic really sparked in the sun light. The paint looked like it had some wax left on it by the Optimum Car wash. I usually QD after washing, but the car did not look like it needed it.

Oh, and after washing the suds pooled up on the drive way and gutter and took some time to melt away!

Overall, a good washing experience! Looking forward to trying it on a black Ford next.

Thanks to Chris, Dr. G and Optimum for the chance to try it out!

Archived