Anyone using this?

Perfections Detail

Once I open my shop I will be applying Opti-bond with a spray gun. Anyone using this? If so is the pattern adjustable? And does it leak seeing you screw the thing to a 32 ounce bottle. Is it awkward having that big of a bottle at the bottom of the sprayer when trying to dress the bottoms of the tires? Thanks for any info!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Not to hijack this but Chris tell me more about using the gun for OCW. What is your technique for that?

• 10 months later...

Interesting- I've never heard of applying the Opti-Bond tire gel with a spray gun. I do find it a bit difficult to wipe onto tires that have vertical ridges due to the individual ridges pulling and holding product and not allowing it to spread evenly across the tire. I may purchase the gun now just to avoid this. I love the Opti-bond but have resorted back to HyperDressing due to to the application (or overapplication) flaws caused by the inability to spread evenly. I think now, I should just buy the spray gun and try this.

Chris- you mentioned you were mixing this @ 1:1- anyone else doing anything diffrently? What's the finish like at 1:1?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived