it is a long shot but what the heck LOL !

flatstick

Was wondering if anybody wanted to trade for some poli-seal and Opti-seal. this is my new combo along with the Opt polishes. do not see myself changing, anytime soon. figured a trade would save me the hassle of selling and shipping these products. maybe somebody went a little overboard and ordered too much of either product is what I am hoping. let me know if you want to trade. I will also consider selling as an option , as I could just order the products that I need from Anthony and support the Optimum board here. looking to stock up a little on both products. let me know.

new sealed bottle of polycharger H20 with (1 ) new 4 oz measuring mixing bottle and (2 ) used 2oz mixing bottles from ZFX + 1 full bottle of JW prime new the combo is $50+ shipping. looking to trade for opti-seal and poli-seal

Was wondering if anybody wanted to trade for some poli-seal and Opti-seal. this is my new combo along with the Opt polishes. do not see myself changing, anytime soon. figured a trade would save me the hassle of selling and shipping these products. maybe somebody went a little overboard and ordered too much of either product is what I am hoping. let me know if you want to trade. I will also consider selling as an option , as I could just order the products that I need from Anthony and support the Optimum board here. looking to stock up a little on both products. let me know.

new sealed bottle of polycharger H20 with (1 ) new 4 oz measuring mixing bottle and (2 ) used 2oz mixing bottles from ZFX + 1 full bottle of JW prime

Menzerna IP (26OZ)

Meg # 7 new ( 16oz )

DG 105- ( 14oz )

DG 101 ( 6oz)

DG - 601 ( 6oz)

( 2) Viking edgless polishing towels brand new in package

Hey Flat..... if you are interested and it sounds fair to you, I will trade you a full 32oz bottle of Poli-Seal for the Menzerna. Been wanting to try that

Hey Flat how's a full bottle of poli-seal and about 2 oz of Opti-seal sound for a trade for the menzerna. I know menz is more exp than the opt stuff so I figured I'd try to make it fairly equitable

Hey Flat how's a full bottle of poli-seal and about 2 oz of Opti-seal sound for a trade for the menzerna. I know menz is more exp than the opt stuff so I figured I'd try to make it fairly equitable

Steve, shot you a PM as I have traded some of my stuff away and left with 14oz of IP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived