My Mobile Unit.

Ron Harris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bob Who from Detailers Rehab
Well this is it! The mobile unit.

My 02 Astro van with 160000 miles on it.

You can see the new pressure washer in the left corner at the back.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

My Astro is 97 with 198.000 on the clock ... Only sore spot the tranny went at 150 ...other that that it's a beast !!!

I have an 8" sub and XM radio. No fridge or microwave. Funny thing a couple of months ago I was with Anthony at the Porsche dealer and he ask me if I want a Hot Pocket? I said sure thinking it would be cold he hands it to me hot! I asked him what was going on? He tells me that he has a little oven in his truck to keep things warm. LOL

That little oven deal is great!! I just plug it into my adapter, place in a couple of pizza pockets, heck even cooked up some chicken breasts, and by the time luch rolls around I have a nice hot meal!! :)

The only draw back is it's not a huge warming space, just large enough for two pizza pockets. Now if I could only find a away to keep beer really cold :)

• 10 months later...
Well this is it! The mobile unit.

My 02 Astro van with 160000 miles on it.

You can see the new pressure washer in the left corner at the back.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ron, that looks AMAZIN to me. I don't even know what most of that stuff is. It looks like you're a real professional. You really don't need an oven. Let Anthony have his gassy old Hot Pockets.

Archived