davidb pricey new line

Guest Bob Who From Detailers Rehab

I haven't noticed that it vibrates. I like the PC products. I have become discouraged with the OPT products because I don't think it should take seven steps just to polish a car. Some times that is just the best you can do with that crap.

Please place your PC down along with your OPT chemicals and step away from the car......FAR,FAR AWAY!

Someone should check his inhalation toxicity levels....Sir do you realize the chemicals are for the car not for your inhaling pleasure?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Just finished looking over the Ultima line! The wife would kill me if I spent that much for detailing supplies!

It's a hobby for me, doing mine and relatives/friends cars. Ouch! That's wayyyy too much, I don't care how great he says it is!

Plus I get bored using the same stuff over and over......Like to try new things, but for that much money? No way!

Guest Guest_Bob Who_*

BA ... Suprise the wife doesn't kill you for detailing these cars for free ...instead of rubbing down the cars you shouldbe rubbing her down :beerchug[1]: ...get what a mean !!!!

BA ... Suprise the wife doesn't kill you for detailing these cars for free ...instead of rubbing down the cars you shouldbe rubbing her down :beerchug[1]: ...get what a mean !!!!

She says at least it keeps me out of trouble and she knows where/what I am doing....... :kicking[1]:

Guest Steve B

You guys are wrapped a little too tight! Why not detail these cars with your mouse and keyboard. PC lives forever, over and out !

:beerchug[1]:-->

QUOTE(Steve B @ Jun 14 2007, 03:20 PM)
You guys are wrapped a little too tight! Why not detail these cars with your mouse and keyboard. PC lives forever, over and out !

Dee Dee Dee.

Ya probably couldn't Pc your way out of a wet paper bag!

vacuumchangesmall1md.jpg

:beerchug[1]:--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Steve B @ Jun 14 2007, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You guys are wrapped a little too tight! Why not detail these cars with your mouse and keyboard. PC lives forever, over and out !

Dee Dee Dee.

Ya probably couldn't Pc your way out of a wet paper bag!

ROFL

I'm probably the only one on this board(other than Anthony) who gets that picture!

gbackus....Curious why you think that only you and Anthony get the picture's meaning?

What qualifies you to make this statement? really curious

Because as far as I know, no one else here was on mobileworks forums when that photo was originally posted; unless you are posting under a different name, or the person who originally posted that photo put it up somewhere else before he managed to get banned, then I'd ASSUME you probably don't know the origin of that photo either.

Because as far as I know, no one else here was on mobileworks forums when that photo was originally posted; unless you are posting under a different name, or the person who originally posted that photo put it up somewhere else before he managed to get banned, then I'd ASSUME you probably don't know the origin of that photo either.

I'm on mobileworks forums under r_wain(I use this for most forums except here...you guys are special) ...but I don't know the photo.

No not banned....no not a different name either.....and unfortunatly 0-3.....Yes,I am also registered on mobileworks, however, I choose to post less and read more, so my name is probably not familiar to you. I remember this very well.....still rather funny as well! as I stated....I was just curious......

I'm not sure who "Steve B" is and I really don't care nor am I upset that they don't seem to care much for Optimum and I also welcome their views and opinions even if it is not favorable on Optimum. After all that's what a forum is all about, well that's what a forum SHOULD be about. I don't want sponsers here and I'll do my best to keep it sponser free and even though this is the "Optimum Discussion" forum we allow the talk of ALL products, no product is censored here and we will continue this format until it proves itself to be problematic.

What I also encourage is debate coming from a debate background in religion and philosophy BUT what I will not put up with is someone coming on here to stir the pot for the sake of stirring the pot. "Steve B" made a claim that he didn't care for "7 steps" yet refuses to step up and explain just what those 7 steps are. This leads me to believe he has had no experience with Optimum (except for a gallon of wax that he may have never paid for) and also leads me to believe that he is seeking controversy for the sake of controversy and is therefore being disingenuous and is close to being our first officially banned member. For now he or she shall be warned.

As for the picture with all the coins....

There is a local car washer here in San Antonio who had posted up on Mobileworks all the money he collects from his vacuum after doing his clients cars. He had boasted and bragged that he makes a good amount of money sucking up loose change and that it's going to fund his kid through college. Well the other pros came down hard on the guy for being a crook, being dishonest and a lousy representation of a "Professional". He quickly deleted his picture but not before several others guys copied the picture (and several others which he would post and then just as quickly delete). Some guys thought to Email that picture and his statements to his clients and see what they thought of it and I'm sure they would of had they had their Emails.

Some here believe "Steve B" to be this same person because Steve B's IP address originates here in San Antonio. I will soon find out from another forum if it is the same IP and if it is then Steve B is a fraud and well, pathetic. If not Steve B is welcome to stay as long as he or she continues to engage and not just make comments in complete ignorance. There's plenty of forums out there for ignorant morons.

Anthony

Archived