davidb pricey new line

Guest Bob Who From Detailers Rehab

Word on the street is the new UDM is also going to be a Meguiars product and that they are going to be Red in color. Meguiars is planing on selling them at the retail level. So if you want one it might be best to wait. Save the shipping money. I'm only speculating here but I think the ones on the street are the finished product and no more development will be done. I have herd that it vibrates as bad as the PC.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Word on the street is the new UDM is also going to be a Meguiars product and that they are going to be Red in color. Meguiars is planing on selling them at the retail level. So if you want one it might be best to wait. Save the shipping money. I'm only speculating here but I think the ones on the street are the finished product and no more development will be done. I have herd that it vibrates as bad as the PC.

That would be sweet. Meguiar's will most likely add a lifetime warranty to it. The back their products up every well...even if they don't make them.

Well, it's too rich for my blood. I thought the folks at AG were mighty proud of their brands (Pinnacle, XMT etc. ) yeah they work, but they're other, better, cheaper products out there. For me, Optimum, Edge pads and Makita!

Guest Bob Who from detailers rehab

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

... I just can't come to grips that davidb is shooting out these sublevel PC's ... what is the detailing world coming 2?

Bob,

I don't think it is a bad tool. Just not much thought put into it. If Porter Cable is going to discontinue it why not

Come up with some thing innovative. Don't just hop it up with more power.

Guest Steve B.

I haven't noticed that it vibrates. I like the PC products. I have become discouraged with the OPT products because I don't think it should take seven steps just to polish a car. Some times that is just the best you can do with that crap.

I haven't noticed that it vibrates. I like the PC products. I have become discouraged with the OPT products because I don't think it should take seven steps just to polish a car. Some times that is just the best you can do with that crap.

What are you talking about...7 steps? I would like to hear these seven steps. I'm counting six if you use all the OPT Polishes, compounds, and sealants.

This poster is in san antonio. Not to many pc usere that I know of here. Not to many Optimum users either.

I will run some tools and track down his IP# and who he is.

Sounds like gross operator error to me. Are you sure you aren't working in a dark closet somewhere? Seriously, did you plug in the PC? Are you working blindfolded? Perhaps you might find a new A.A. meeting?

"Hi! I'm Steve B. and I'm an alchoholic that is too drunk to detail a car!"

:thumbsupup[1]: <<<"Hi Steve!"

Guest Guest_Bob Who_*
This poster is in san antonio. Not to many pc usere that I know of here. Not to many Optimum users either.

I will run some tools and track down his IP# and who he is.

Could this guy be a member of the 'Harris family'

Archived