davidb pricey new line

Guest Bob Who From Detailers Rehab

I'm not sure who "Steve B" is and I really don't care nor am I upset that they don't seem to care much for Optimum and I also welcome their views and opinions even if it is not favorable on Optimum. After all that's what a forum is all about, well that's what a forum SHOULD be about. I don't want sponsers here and I'll do my best to keep it sponser free and even though this is the "Optimum Discussion" forum we allow the talk of ALL products, no product is censored here and we will continue this format until it proves itself to be problematic.

What I also encourage is debate coming from a debate background in religion and philosophy BUT what I will not put up with is someone coming on here to stir the pot for the sake of stirring the pot. "Steve B" made a claim that he didn't care for "7 steps" yet refuses to step up and explain just what those 7 steps are. This leads me to believe he has had no experience with Optimum (except for a gallon of wax that he may have never paid for) and also leads me to believe that he is seeking controversy for the sake of controversy and is therefore being disingenuous and is close to being our first officially banned member. For now he or she shall be warned.

As for the picture with all the coins....

There is a local car washer here in San Antonio who had posted up on Mobileworks all the money he collects from his vacuum after doing his clients cars. He had boasted and bragged that he makes a good amount of money sucking up loose change and that it's going to fund his kid through college. Well the other pros came down hard on the guy for being a crook, being dishonest and a lousy representation of a "Professional". He quickly deleted his picture but not before several others guys copied the picture (and several others which he would post and then just as quickly delete). Some guys thought to Email that picture and his statements to his clients and see what they thought of it and I'm sure they would of had they had their Emails.

Some here believe "Steve B" to be this same person because Steve B's IP address originates here in San Antonio. I will soon find out from another forum if it is the same IP and if it is then Steve B is a fraud and well, pathetic. If not Steve B is welcome to stay as long as he or she continues to engage and not just make comments in complete ignorance. There's plenty of forums out there for ignorant morons.

Anthony

Okay, let's give this guy the benefit of the doubt...BUT if he keeps it up can I PLEASE be the one to ban him?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I made it so "guests" can't post in the forums now so everyone seeking to post must now register :) But Ehall if and when that time comes you shall have the honor of pushing that most sacred of buttons :spoton[1]::)

Anthony

Anthony don't you and I have to insert and turn our keys at the same time. :groupwave[1]:

• 3 weeks later...

Have y'all noticed there are still no head to head, PC vs UDM polishing tests? All I see are pictures of the two side by side, and of a finished car. Comments like "smoother" and "quieter" mean nothing to me if it doesn't polish any better. Seems all the reviews so far dance around that issue. Saying that the UDM 'seems' to correct as well on 4.5 as the PC does on 6 really doesn't actually mean the UDM outpolishes the PC if the UDM is also cranked up to 6.

Someone needs to do a side by side test, using the same polishes, pads and speeds (if the PC is on 6, so should the UDM) under good halogen lighting and let the chips fall where they may.

Patrick-don't you have both the PC and UDM now? How about stepping up for us? Please?

Have y'all noticed there are still no head to head, PC vs UDM polishing tests? All I see are pictures of the two side by side, and of a finished car. Comments like "smoother" and "quieter" mean nothing to me if it doesn't polish any better. Seems all the reviews so far dance around that issue. Saying that the UDM 'seems' to correct as well on 4.5 as the PC does on 6 really doesn't actually mean the UDM outpolishes the PC if the UDM is also cranked up to 6.

Someone needs to do a side by side test, using the same polishes, pads and speeds (if the PC is on 6, so should the UDM) under good halogen lighting and let the chips fall where they may.

Patrick-don't you have both the PC and UDM now? How about stepping up for us? Please?

there is one out there somewhere. The guy did it from a time perspective. I think he used 106FF and polished for X amount of time on one side and then the same with the UDM on the other. I will try to find it but i have looked for it with no luck.

Archived