Well, I've been banned from Autopia

Anthony Orosco

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being one of those D***** bags!!!, I thought maybe a little clarification was in order.

As far as the pictures removed of "some girls wearing shorts in the photos."

Here is a picture that was removed.

Pic removed by mod. That's a little too much skin for here too fellas! If anyone wants to see what you meant, send it to 'em by PM, Thanks.

Shorts?

A comment was made, "I've seen more skin walking around the friggin mall with my daughter shopping."

Maybe in your area, but not around here.

FWIW, I was not the one that removed the photo, but it does seem a little out of place on a detailing forum.

Uh. oh.

Now you are probably going to be labeled "a panty wearing political correctness fag"

So maybe those D***** bag, moderators really weren't doing all that bad after all.

FWIW, she was wearing some nice "shorts". :beerchug[1]:

Anthony,

Since I missed the chic with the shorts and since this is supposed to be the Concourse garage section, I'm going to move this thread to the "Lounge". I'll move it back if you want me too.

E.

Ummm......no problem in the moving of the topic but uh, what girl are we talking about wearing shorts? I don't see any picture like that....or did I miss something here? :beerchug[1]:

Not that that's important because I'm sure it's the Vette we all want to see, right?

DUDE...........dude.

I haven't seen that much skin since my bachelor party 17 years ago. :beerchug[1]:

But those "panty wearing political correctness fag"/"D***** bag" moderators were really out of line for removing it, right?

Hey, I have no problem with the girly pictures, but is a detailing forum the place for them?

I think girls and cars go great together. Just leave me room for my imagination to go to work.

No you were not out of line for removing it.

Actually, I wasn't the one that removed it.

Troy removed it and since he owns the site, I thought he was certainly within his rights.

FWIW, There had been several complaints about the pictures and since DC has several women and even a juvenile or two, I think he made the right decision.

Yeah I was sent the picture through PM and sheesh.......good thing my wife or kids were not within view of my screen :beerchug[1]: I mean that lady if she breathed wrong would have something pop out for sure!

Good call guys on the removal though. I don't mind girlie pics but that was rather over the line.

Anthony

Archived