Permanon

Paul S

I have a customer asking if Permanon can be applied right after Opti-Coat Pro.I have zero experience with this product ( Permanon ) and couldn't give a honest answer. Would this slow down the curing process after 4 hrs or have any detrimental effect to the process ?

Like I mentioned John, this is a request from a customer. Looking for info both pro and con so I can discuss this with the customer. Permanon is something I have never used and would like a little feedback from anyone that has used it .

Thanks Chris. Thats the info I wanted to hear. I hate to discuss a product with a customer that I know absolutely nothing about.

I can tell you the answer, both versions of platinum on top of opti coat attract more dust. Which surprised me, but it's the case. Surface slickness was increased. I've top opti coat pro with permanon after about 3-4 hours after the car sat in direct sunlight. The customers car still has opti coat on after about 7-8 months so I'm guessing it cured even with the permanon being applied so soon. Permanon lasted a little over a month on top of opti coat. So a huge waste of money IMO.

Archived