After OOC wash

sydtoosic

washed with OOC and used OOC dilution as a QD after...

8752784518_3b9dd26259_c.jpg
IMG_0702 by sydtoosic, on Flickr
8752785602_b91941141b_c.jpg
IMG_0699 by sydtoosic, on Flickr
8752785972_a75e7a5a47_c.jpg
IMG_0698 by sydtoosic, on Flickr
ordered some OCW and another optimum product but for the life of me can't remember which one... just received a gallon of OOC & ONRWW, so i'm straight for a while... thanx for such a great product. it's ridiculous how much money i've wasted over the years buying detailing products when all i needed was optimum... you live and you learn. EDIT, i think it was OPC.

It's hard to make white "pop". You seem to have accomplished that on this Lexus. Looks like you have got great reflection on that hood. Nice work.

It's hard to make white "pop". You seem to have accomplished that on this Lexus. Looks like you have got great reflection on that hood. Nice work.

thanx Paul... i stay on top of keeping her clean, with the OC, ONR and ONRWW ( :worthy[1]: ) it's so much easier to keep her sparkling.

You're diggin that car, aren't you? I like it when ppl take pride in their ride. I hate to see ppl who have cars like that treat it so common...I'm thinking "you know you don't deserve a nice car like that."

yeah Chris... i'm loving this car but i'm this way with all my cars, cameras, iPads, iMacs, MacBooks, everything i own i take care of. i hate to see someone with a beautiful car and then let it go to ****. my brother just bought an LS and i have him hooked on Optimum products. he calls me and says "hey i need to wash my car you got that stuff"...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived