Optimum Carpet Cleaner!

Ron Harris

Thats right friends Dr. G is working in the lab formulating up a seat and carpet cleaner.

We will be testing it soon just waiting on a few more raw materials.

Were looking for it to clean with no residue left behind to gum up the fabric.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With two kids and a wife who love to snack in the car....PLEASE count me in for beta testing!!!! The floor and seats of my expedition would be the perfect petri dish for testing!! :thumbsupup[1]:

With two kids and a wife who love to snack in the car....PLEASE count me in for beta testing!!!! The floor and seats of my expedition would be the perfect petri dish for testing!! :beerchug[1]:

Steve I told david that he should contact you about it. Drop him a line next week.

Steve I told david that he should contact you about it. Drop him a line next week.

I'm about to do a total carpet cleaning with the seats out. I'd love to beta test as well. What kind of time frame are we looking at for production?

Question,

why not fit an existing product from any of the major carpet cleaning chemical manufactures. Instead of building one from the ground up.

I could name a dozen or so products that would meet the requirements for 95% of all cars.

<carpet, upholstery, leather cleaning, restoration, repair tech for 10 years.

Grouse,

I understand what your saying, It was not something that Optimum was trying to mfg. However During some testing

of another product Kevin Farell stumbled on to something. So david is going to produce it.

Belive it or not a lot of people that don't post on forums buy Optimum and are just cleaning there own cars on the weekend. If you trust the car wash soap, wax, tire derssing etc, then why not trust a carpet cleaner from optimum.

Grouse,

I understand what your saying, It was not something that Optimum was trying to mfg. However During some testing

of another product Kevin Farell stumbled on to something. So david is going to produce it.

Belive it or not a lot of people that don't post on forums buy Optimum and are just cleaning there own cars on the weekend. If you trust the car wash soap, wax, tire derssing etc, then why not trust a carpet cleaner from optimum.

:thumbsupup[1]:

Got ya, can i get a few more specifics?

PH, byutal content, etc etc.

Is this the same company that makes the Bioclean that Scott Wax uses?

LOL i sent Scottwax his first sample of Bi-o-kleen traffic lane cleaner, then his gallon.

http://biokleenhome.com/

Pro-chem is a large carpet, uphostery, leather, tile etc company.

http://www.prochem.com/

For general soils, oils and grime i use prochem ultra-pac LVC for carpets and uphostery in cars, trucks and Suv's. I then filter down to prochems spotters as needed.

For vehicles with mostly food grime IE kids, dogs, Etc I move over to bi-o-kleen's traffic lane cleaner as my preconditioner. I still pre spot most everything with prochem spotters.

I use Red- relief, and Stain magic from Pro's choice for red and orange dyes depending on if they are natural or synthetic food grade dyes. For yellow staining I use pro's choice urine stain remover.

http://www.proschoice.com/

Archived