Killer Kreepster Deal at Costco

Steve H

I tried to come up with a cooler title, but, my analogy and hyperbole meter is a little depleted today! Yesterday the wife and I were at our new Costco and while I was perusing the Car Care area I came across the Kreepster garage creeper seat. I had seen them on the net and at SEMA last year and fell in love with them, but, at $150-160 I had a hard time justifying the purchase. Well I guess Costco is clearing them out.......to my surprise it was marked down to $85.00!!!! Needless to say, I snagged it. I don't know if all Costco still have these in stock, but it is worth a look. (Hell I was tempted to buy all of them to resell!) They are probably the best, if not one of the, best creeper seats on the market. I have attached a few pics of the seat along my old Harbor Freight cheapo model.

El Cheapo~

IMG_1124.jpg

Muy better!!~~~

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

These "skateboard wheels are awesome...they will actually roll over a electric cord without pitching you off!!

IMG_1116.jpg

thanks steve h for heads up on this great deal went today to get one thanks again

No prob Bill. Let me know if you were successful

i W :clap2[1]: AS SUCCESSFUL THANKS AGAIN STEVE

Right on!! I'll graciously take a 5% referral bonus... or a bottle of Gentleman Jack! :)

Take care friend

That is a nice creeper but too big for a mobile detailer...unless of course yu have the room to carry it.

I used to have several creepers but they all took a crap so now I just have a nice padded floor mat that I set down.

Anthony

Padded floor mat? Mine was piece of cardboard!! :)

I agree with you though Anthony, it would be a bit of a pain for a mobile guy to lug one of these around even though they are super light. These are probably best for home based or shop based guys.

• 2 months later...

I am such a tight wad, in my garage, I just use an office chair with the back removed.

At work we had some old chairs whose upholstery were pretty worn out but still comfortable and the wheels were fine. The cost to reupholster them was more than new chairs so anyone who wanted one could grab one. So now one is in my garage right now.

• 2 months later...

I use a tool called a racatac (www.racatac.com), it looks weird, but it's very comfortable, gets you very low(no bending over for wheels). Its also light and takes up little space, so for you mobiles it's possible. One thing make sure you get the model with 3 inch wheels. In a worst case scenario I sell these, but a quick search will find you a local merchant, as it comes assembled so the box is not small, so shipping adds to the price. You should be able to get it for $180(179.99) plus shipping. While you may consider the price excessive, after using one you would gladly spend $300 for one.

Archived