Been Busy

Anthony Orosco

Hello people,

I feel real bad that I have not spent as much time as I would like here on and at the forums but I have been very busy, as has Ron, with an overload of cars.

I am doing 15 Cayennes for a press release deal and those are kicking my butt :huh: ..... I have about 4 more to do tomorrow plus several other cars for a few clients.

I hope to get back to the forums and streamline them a bit, maybe add a gallery also.

Some good news is that I *might* be carrying the Cyclo polisher along with pads and stuff in the very near future and that I'm looking forward to with great enthusiasm.

Take care,

Anthony

Hello people,

I feel real bad that I have not spent as much time as I would like here on and at the forums but I have been very busy, as has Ron, with an overload of cars.

I am doing 15 Cayennes for a press release deal and those are kicking my butt :huh: ..... I have about 4 more to do tomorrow plus several other cars for a few clients.

I hope to get back to the forums and streamline them a bit, maybe add a gallery also.

Some good news is that I *might* be carrying the Cyclo polisher along with pads and stuff in the very near future and that I'm looking forward to with great enthusiasm.

Take care,

Anthony

We'll keep an eye on the forum for ya. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived