Ron Harris

Optimum Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Protectant

27 posts in this topic

Since it's safe in a steamer and cleans fabric, stands to reason it would work in an iron. I can pretty much guarantee Dr G has not tested it that way...

Thanks Ron

and I had to tell my wife what an "iron" is...Ha!

You have missed a trick here, you could have released the iRon, the perfect product for domestic detailing with the associated iRon Board. The perfect gift for anyone called Ron

A&J likes this

Finally received permission to buy this product from swmbo.  No one had this for sale in the UK so had a look at the OPT European distributor.  This failed as a bottle would cost me over $50 so will now go back to waiting for someone to sell it in UK

Spent quite sometime looking at the options for this product but so far the best option would appear to be waiting for someone to bring this into the UK.   I will see if Santa will bring me a bottle

The product I have phase separates very quickly.  Is this normal? Also seems to be hard on sprayers if not used for a while. 

This product cleans plastic very well. Would the protective properties stick to hard surfaces? 

Tempest, I've passed your questions on to Dr G - using products in ways and on surfaces they're not designed for is tricky and I want to provide accurate information.