Christmad finally arrived!!

Steve H

Well it finally came... I succumbed to the craze, but like a kid waiting for a Wii, I had two wait nearly two months for my new toy!

Finally...yesterday...all the way from Deutschland.

IMG_1450.jpg

Since I got this 45 minutes before I had to leave to work...the wife has one shiny polished washing machine! I can't wait to see how the various OPT products work with it and those results will be posted soon

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Good to see you finally got your Flex, Steve. I got mine and used it the other day on the Aura that I posted. Overall, I really like the machine. My two initial gripes are:

1) Speed dial setting is hard to turn. I found myself stopping the machine so I could get a better grip to adjust the speed. I'm hoping it'll loosen up a bit so that I can adjust the speed on the fly.

2) It's kind of loud. My ears were noticeably ringing after using it. Might want to wear some ear protection.

Other than that, build quality seems to be really good. I like the fact that it has a long cord, which is one of my biggest peeves about the UDM.

I've only used PS with my Flex so far but I look forward to using OP, OC, OHC in the near future.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Flex after you use it.

"Christmad"?!?!?!?!....... SHEEESH I gotta quit trying to type up product evals and postings when I have been up all night!!

I thought you might have confiscated something good at work! :police[1]:

I wish it were accidental exposure to something, but, at the time of the morning I typed that, not even coffee with two add shots of espresso was helping me much!! :thumbsupup[1]:

• 2 weeks later...
Which model machine do you have?

Hey there Ufourya! The model Flex I got is the FLEX XC 3401 VRG POLISHER. They do have a rotary polisher as well, but this one is the random orbital. So far, with only limited testing, I like it. Prob my most favorite feature is the variable speed trigger. I not sure how this will be a big benefit, but, I just like it for some intangible reason. (I know, I need a life!!!)

Hey there Ufourya! The model Flex I got is the FLEX XC 3401 VRG POLISHER. They do have a rotary polisher as well, but this one is the random orbital. So far, with only limited testing, I like it. Prob my most favorite feature is the variable speed trigger. I not sure how this will be a big benefit, but, I just like it for some intangible reason. (I know, I need a life!!!)

Thank you! I was curious whether it was rotary or orbital and now I know. Keep us posted on what you do with it. :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived