Cyclo lambswool pads

Steve H

Anthony...I too have a Cyclo and to date have only used it with the Cyclo brand pads and brushes. I see that they. Cyclo, make wool polishing pads and was curious if you have any experience with them and how using them compares to using a wool polishing pad on a rotary.

Anthony...I too have a Cyclo and to date have only used it with the Cyclo brand pads and brushes. I see that they. Cyclo, make wool polishing pads and was curious if you have any experience with them and how using them compares to using a wool polishing pad on a rotary.

Hey Steve, I apologize for missing this post.

The Cyclo wool pads were designed mainly for metal work, like polishing out diamond plate. They don't work well on paint nor would I advise it BUT I have heard they work very good on gelcoat, as in boat hulls.

Anthony

Hey Steve, I apologize for missing this post.

The Cyclo wool pads were designed mainly for metal work, like polishing out diamond plate. They don't work well on paint nor would I advise it BUT I have heard they work very good on gelcoat, as in boat hulls.

Anthony

Right on...thanks Anthony! Maybe I'll meet up with some of my fireman buddies and see if I can try it out on the diamond plate on their rigs.

Archived