No Activity

tony58

Who deleted "ONR: The Definitive Thread" by Chris Thomas!?!?

That's a good question - there have been some management changes within OPT and Chris is no longer with the company but did have admin access to this Forum. That may be the answer. I would guess any questions you may have about ONR are answered in that link, and if not, ask away and we'll help.

I found the article from google webcache, it was kind of a "sticky" article about ONR washing and points concerning the way you wash, dillution ratios, and some answers from Dr G. I'm sad to hear he has left you.

It is a shame Chris has gone and it is also a shame all his posts has been deleted, lots of very useful information has gone.

Ay ay ay...wasn't there a "product wiki" section that's gone now? I can't even imagine how many posts and how much info is gone if all of Chris's posts have been deleted.

Looking at Chris's facebook page the other day it appears that him being let go set of a chain reaction of people responding negatively to how OPT handled things. There are two sides to every story and I hope things work out for both him and OPT. The comments to that post appear to have been hidden to his friends only.

Seeing as he was the forum moderator here, one would think Chris or someone at OPT took down all of his posts. Either way that is a huge loss of information and that is not good for those wanting to get into optimum's product line.

It appears Chris has deleted his posts and he is no longer a moderator for this site. I agree that Chris had many excellent posts and great insight and am sorry he chose to react this way. Optimum has 2 very experienced professionals (Dann Williams and Yvan LaCroix) and of course Dr G, and I will be leaning on them to assist with the crazy questions we get. So don't hesitate to fire away!

Isn't there like a backup where the forum content could be restored to say, a week ago? We might lose 5 or 7 days of current posts, but arguably that would be better than losing 5 years of content, including "definitive" threads.

I was wondering the same thing. Whatever the story behind Chris leaving, it seems a bit strong to loose all his posts.

Chris was the originator of this Forum and it appears he deleted any posts he created/contributed. I'll research it to see if there is back up and apologize for the confusion caused by the gaps in feedback. Again, if you have questions not answered in past posts, please submit and we'll provide the official OPT response.

not sure who actually began the Forum, but Chris was the long time moderator. Dr G has reached out to Ron & Anthony to see if there's backup or archives we can resurrect. As to Chris' departure, as has been said, there's always 2 sides (or more) to every story. I'm just saddened that he chose to punish the people he gave such good advice to. The OPT family has grown and now includes a strong international contingent, so I'm confident we can answer any and all product questions.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived