Like pearls before swine.....

Steve H

Okay......Steve's random musings here. I was showing a mobile detailer recently how awesome ONR is and how California will probably be like some other states and outlaw water run-off in all areas before to long. After several minutes of explaining ONR, I was greeted with "There is no way I am using that stuff cause it's gonna swirl out the paint". Even though a thorough demo showed this wasn't the case.

After my sales pitch for ONR I finally sold the guy a gallon of bulk chemical stuff and watched as his crew used well worn body brushes on the car.......good thing he didn't swirl it with ONR.... ;) ;)

Sad to say Steve that your story is the norm for the most part. It's all about educating the buyer/client and in order to do that you have to be educated yourself.....just as you are and have demonstrated ;)

Which is why we seek to make these Optimum forums a learning place first and foremost!

Anthony

It's nice to see that there are bigger dumb asses out there then me!

Yea...namely me! I score high on the dumb ass scale....but perhaps monkeybutt can give me something pretty to cover it with!! ;);)

Archived