Optimum Synergy Podcast

toddj

Really enjoyed the polishing podcast. Fascinating insight into the concepts behind the products. One question which came to me was regarding the polishing speeds. Much was made about using low speeds for example with a rotary, using lower than 1000rpm but on the labels the suggested speeds are between 1200 and 1400. I know understand why lower speeds are advised but why are the instructions suggesting higher rpm

The voice and sence of humour of Dann Williams always reminded me of someone...and up until now I never could put my finger on who he reminded me off till I remembered it was Steve-O from Jackass :) lol

Anyone else see the resemblance?

Great podcast...you really get loads of info on OPT products in every show.

Really enjoyed the polishing podcast. Fascinating insight into the concepts behind the products. One question which came to me was regarding the polishing speeds. Much was made about using low speeds for example with a rotary, using lower than 1000rpm but on the labels the suggested speeds are between 1200 and 1400. I know understand why lower speeds are advised but why are the instructions suggesting higher rpm

I agree, I really enjoyed the polishing podcast. I will have to back my speed down and try the new hyper compound again. I was not blown away the other times I used it.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! Thanks for listening to the Podcast. It is a really fun project. I have the sound really dialed in on my side and Yvans is good also. Sometimes the people we are interviewing don't have great mics. I definitely do my best to make the sound as good as possible. I don't know what this setec guy thing is? I am not yet a millionaire, but I am diligently working towards it! We have a lot of great shows lined up. I love to get your ideas as well. You can also leave questions to be answered during the podcast on the Optimum Synergy Podcast Facebook page, or call them in to me at 619-952-4814 and I can actually play them on the podcast!!

I always like episodes with Dr. G "in da house" talking about OPT products, giving lots of information about them and best ways to use them. The one about Opti-coat is epic. There are lots of OPT products to talk about so maybe go into that direction a bit.

For instance I just read that Paint prep contains the same catalyst that Primer Polish has, so it will help with coating leveling and bonding. That info was somehow kept a secret to the public. I wonder how many uses and secret tricks other products have.

Great podcast btw ... I always like listening to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...