FOAM GUN & CAR WASH

GUY!!!

I just ordered a foam gun, a gallon of Optimum Car Wash and a bottle of Opti Seal. Do you think anything good will come from this trio?

I guess I could always use the foam gun to wash the house.

Thanks,

MB

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GUY!!!

I just ordered a foam gun, a gallon of Optimum Car Wash and a bottle of Opti Seal. Do you think anything good will come from this trio?

I guess I could always use the foam gun to wash the house.

Thanks,

MB

Yeah.......one HUGE foam party for all the people at your work!!!

The Optimum soap is high in the suds department so a little goes a very long way. Opti-Seal is some great stuff, just remember that less is more.

Have fun and if there is a foam party........take pictures :drive2[1]:

Anthony

Yeah.......one HUGE foam party for all the people at your work!!!

The Optimum soap is high in the suds department so a little goes a very long way. Opti-Seal is some great stuff, just remember that less is more.

Have fun and if there is a foam party........take pictures :drive2[1]:

Anthony

Thanks, Anthony. I'll remember "less is more" its hard for me to see ANYTHING with these two colors. We've had parties before when things got all foamy. I'll certainly take pictures.

post-329-1208870812_thumb.jpg

In the tank mix 3:1 water to Optimum Carwash, then set the slider to the 3rd hole from the left (4:1). that'll give you 1 oz per gallon on the vehicle and looks a little sumpin like diss:

CIMG0258.jpg

CIMG0259.jpg

CIMG0191.jpg

BTW: I just washed my siding with PowerClean through my foamgun and it worked great!

THANKS A BUNCH! GOOD teachers make it simple. That's exactly what you people do. When the pollen is all gone, it'll be time to wash the siding, too. Thanks for that info too.

MB

im thinking of getting a foam gun too .

how much exactly of the optimum car wash and water did you mix in the foam gun container ?

also, do you need to connect it to a pressure washer or straight from the tap's fine ?

THANKS A BUNCH! GOOD teachers make it simple. That's exactly what you people do. When the pollen is all gone, it'll be time to wash the siding, too. Thanks for that info too.

MB

WOW!!! I used the foam gun just like you said and after washing the truck, porch and sidewalk and garage door, I've STILL gotta lotta soap left. I poured it in a jug for later. That's one little tool that'll get a lotta use around here. Thanks to ALL of you guys.

MB

im thinking of getting a foam gun too .

how much exactly of the optimum car wash and water did you mix in the foam gun container ?

also, do you need to connect it to a pressure washer or straight from the tap's fine ?

Can't answer your first question but the second I can. There are two types of foam guns. The first (which I have) is usable right from a regular hose and produces a decent amount of suds. Here's a link: http://store.danase.com/gifofogun.html

The other type is often referred to as a "foam cannon" and is used in conjunction with a pressure washer. I personally haven't used one and am unsure as to whether I will or not since I still prefer a traditional 2 bucket or an ONR wash over using my foam gun. Here's a link for it: http://www.pressureparts.com/Pressure-Part-344032.aspx

POST#3 in this thread has the answer above the pics.

yup it says 3: 1 , what im after is how many oz of optimum car wash shampoo and how much water mixed in the bottle ?

yup it says 3: 1 , what im after is how many oz of optimum car wash shampoo and how much water mixed in the bottle ?

HEY buja---I put 2 ounces of soap and 6 ounces of water.(approx.) It was enough to wash SEVERAL cars.

HEY buja---I put 2 ounces of soap and 6 ounces of water.(approx.) It was enough to wash SEVERAL cars.

Archived