Hyper Seal

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Best explanation available:

Yvan Lacroix The new line is designed as a maintenance line for coated cars. These are not simply re-bottled Optimum products, but new formulations that Dr G. has worked on for quite some time to compliment coated cars. Fortunately for the rest of the world they work great on non coated cars as well. They will only be available through the www.opticoat.com website, or directly from Opti-Coat Pro installers. Retailers will not have access to this line of products. We do not have the products in stock in the USA, a preliminary batch was made to ship to our distribution partners world wide, so they could all be launched at once. In the USA we do not have product yet, and the website is going through a redesign to accommodate these new products. Until the website is ready they will not be available here. I can not give you a date at this time.

Maybe too soon to ask but, what will happen to the "classic" versions of the products once the new formulations are released here in the US? Will they be phased out as inventory is depleted, or will they continue to be produced and made available to purchase from 3rd party retailers?

BTW, love the design of the new bottles as shown on the Opti-coat Australia site!

The new packaging is not replacing the Optimum line, it's primarily to give Pro Installers a unique label to sell.  The Opticoat line will only be sold directly from Optimum or from approved installers, not from mass distributors (at least that's my understanding).  I will publish more on the products when they are available to buy (and they will be available to the public).  Dr G is on vacation this week and Shay next week, so the intro date is still a ways away. 

Thanks for the clarification, Ron.  I think I get it now, there's a distinction between an "Optimum" line and "Opti-coat" line of products.  Just happy to see that Dr. G continues to innovate and improve on his products. I'm sure his vacation is well-deserved.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2017 at 11:06 AM, No Soap said:

Read above, just a rebranded product = Opti Seal with new name and bottle.

That is not true. I have both on hand and believe me, Hyper Seal isn't just a relabeled version. Goes on thicker, has a deeper, wetter look. When it was still called lab sample B and I put it on my son's car in March last year, he said it was holding up still in November through the start of a Cincinnati area winter. 

I'm thinking who is this Scott H. guy and why/how does he have access to all these products that aren't available yet...then it hit me!  I didn't make the connection without your usual forum name...good to see you posting at some forum, if not around the old haunts.

Now I also think I know! He is the one responsible for me to use ONR and other Optimum products! The first videos I came across when searching for new ways of cleaning and maintaining my cars. I still have a google search with his username as the target on one specific forum. :lol: It's been too quiet....

Archived