Pre soak, lubrication

TUDM

My conventional wash process now that I discovered Optimum products: I use a coin op which has compressed air to dry.

1. Before initial pressure washer rinse I use a pump sprayer to pre soak the dry-dirty car with ONR.

2. Rinse with pressure washer.

3. Use a BRS with OCWC to wash using the  two buckets with grid guards.

4. Final rinse with pressure washer.

5. Dry using compressed air.

6. Use a pluffle to pat dry any remaining water.

Can I use another ONR pre soak before doing the wash pass for added lubrication?

Looking to replace my drying towels with EDGELESS drying towels. Any thoughts I have only found CG edgeless drying towels?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, TUDM said:

My conventional wash process now that I discovered Optimum products: I use a coin op which has compressed air to dry.

1. Before initial pressure washer rinse I use a pump sprayer to pre soak the dry-dirty car with ONR.

Can I use another ONR pre soak before doing the wash pass for added lubrication?

Looking to replace my drying towels with EDGELESS drying towels. Any thoughts I have only found CG edgeless drying towels?

Thanks!

The initial ONR pre-spray seems like a waste of ONR.  Especially if you are going to blast the surface with a pressure washer. 

Here's an even simpler process

1. Rinse

2. Wash

3. Dry

4. Done

No need to over think it or over complicate things. 

The pluffle is a fine drying towel.  It absorbs water better than an edgeless towe such as the TRC eagle edgelessl. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/18/2017 at 3:14 PM, TUDM said:

Thanks!

This is how I wash now a bit simpler 

Rinse car 

Foam car 

Then I have one bucket full of wash mitts soaked in soapy water and wash car  one mitt per panel 

Rinse car 

Then take weed sprayer with onr soak the car then dry with wax 

I am thinking of putting power clean in the soap this would realy clean the paint then re wax

Archived