Steam Machine

Andy White

That one look a great deal like the unit Ron just purchased. Send Ron a PM and ask him to take a look.

Anthony

Soon as I sell my Durrmaid or get the money another way, I'll probably be picking one up. Who's Ron / how do I find him on here?

Andy

• 2 months later...

Looks like a nice unit. Let us know how it works when you first get it and then update up within a few months to a year and let us know how it holds up. I think I may be buying one in a few months from Attention To Details since their's comes with a better hose and the warranty is great, they will have a loaner one if yours breaks while yours is sent off to get fixed. You can't afford to be without your equipment if your counting on it and use it all the time.

Looks like a nice unit. Let us know how it works when you first get it and then update up within a few months to a year and let us know how it holds up. I think I may be buying one in a few months from Attention To Details since their's comes with a better hose and the warranty is great, they will have a loaner one if yours breaks while yours is sent off to get fixed. You can't afford to be without your equipment if your counting on it and use it all the time.

It should be here sometime on Friday. If you want to spend extra money you can always get a better machine. I mean some of the higher end ones I've seen can easily go over $10,000

It should be here sometime on Friday. If you want to spend extra money you can always get a better machine. I mean some of the higher end ones I've seen can easily go over $10,000

I've had a Daimer steamer for a couple years now and couldn't be happier. Actually, I don't think I could live without it now!

• 1 month later...

Archived