acrylic glaze with opti seal?

froze_r

Hi guys, wanted to ask is opti-seal works well with acrylic glaze?

if so, should apply the glaze first or the opti seal first?

plan to grab a klasse sealant glaze soon; any comment?

also, what if i using klasse AIO, should i wipe down with IPA first before opti seal?

or i can just continue with opti seal without doing anything?

p/s: personally im not concern about durability as long as they can last more than 1 week,

i dont mind re-apply opti seal twice a week since its so easy to works with :rock[1]:

I have used Klasse AIO and Optiseal but not tried them together. However, I cannot think why they would not work well. No need for IPA. The AIO is a very good paint cleaner. If you wished to try the Sure Glaze then I would use that or Optiseal, not sure there is anything to be gained by using both sealants

I have used Klasse AIO and Optiseal but not tried them together. However, I cannot think why they would not work well. No need for IPA. The AIO is a very good paint cleaner. If you wished to try the Sure Glaze then I would use that or Optiseal, not sure there is anything to be gained by using both sealants

lolz mostly because greedy me want the finishing of acrylic glaze, but the protection of opti-seal...

been using klasse aio all these while, topped with ocw can gain nice reflections even on bright silver paint,

but opti seal is new join in my car care box simply fall for its protection & easy to use

Archived