What does Opti Seal look like?

Flakey

I don't get it when some folks talk about depth and warmth but I can tell a good looking sealant from a wax. I use Duragloss 105 sealant and it darkens the paint and makes it look wet. What can I expect from Opti Seal? Does it offer the "Hard Candy" gloss or does it darken the paint? The car is deep Blue if that helps.

Thanks Lowesjackson. We have country wide distribution in India for Optimum products and Opti Coat, Opti Seal are quite popular so I won't think there would be any issues with the environment. However, as you aptly pointed out, Opti Seal flashes rather quickly so I would like to hear from Chris or Dr. G if average temperatures of 100 F / 38C could affect Opti Seal application.

I was hoping for some paint darkening like what OCW does.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is terrible sheeting. Something like Reload or Sonax PNS really hates water.

i've tried and still use them all...OOS, Reload then SPNS, in that order of likes... i presently have 2 coats of OOS on my car. i use it as a drying agent while the car is still wet. the Gloss is ridiculous and it sheets pretty good, definitely not like the car in the vid.

Archived