ONRWW Beading

ok fellas, this is my first time using ONR. i have both ONR & ONRWW. i made a solution with ONR to pre soak the paint, and i'm going to use ONRWW to actually wash the car. will i see insane beading if i use ONRWW to wash as opposed to using the reg. ONR. the car is opti-coated from top to bottom. will it bead the same after using ONRWW as opposed to spraying water on top of OC2.0 with nothing on top??? trying to explain the best way i can. can i rinse the car first and then use the ONR solution to pre soak?

I use ONR to presoak and ONRWW to wash and see insane beading. It's awesome.

^^^ Agreed. This is a product I'm liking more and more every time I use it.

thanx fellas, i guess i have a date with both ONRs in the morning. i can't wait because she went to the spa last week for the OC treatment :kicking[1]: and Phil @DD said to wait a few days before i gave her a bath.

now that's what I'm talking about...nice lines.

Oh....so nice! I need to order some up ASAP!

thanx fellas, the other bucket with the ONRWW is behind the car, that one i used for the wheels. ONR definitely did it's job... well. i am impressed, still have more than 3/4 of each bottle left but will buy a gallon of each from Phil on saturday at the Adams (from Adams polishes and his daughter) free detailing clinic. one question fellas? if i use the ONR exclusively to wash my car, how do i get to the under carriage?

• 3 weeks later...

wash bucket after ONR wash. not a spec of dirt... as opposed to using 2 bucket method and 2 wash medias. ONR, 8-10 (to be on the safe side) MF towels soaking in the ONR, one spray bottle with diluted ONR to pre soak panels, and you've got yourself one hell of a carwash. love this stuff.

8688263994_b8ceb0a8d6_z.jpg

IMG_0615 by sydtoosic, on Flickr

Archived