ONRWW as presoak

Ash

ONRWW is simply ONR with some "wax" in it (well, that may be oversimplifying it a bit). So yes, it will work on wheels just as well as ONR. As far as using it for a presoak, that's up to you--the wax will be of minimal benefit in a presoak. If you prefer to only inventory one product, then yes, use ONRWW as a presoak, if you already have ONR and intend on keeping it on hand, then it's a more economical presoak.

ONRWW is simply ONR with some "wax" in it (well, that may be oversimplifying it a bit). So yes, it will work on wheels just as well as ONR. As far as using it for a presoak, that's up to you--the wax will be of minimal benefit in a presoak. If you prefer to only inventory one product, then yes, use ONRWW as a presoak, if you already have ONR and intend on keeping it on hand, then it's a more economical presoak.

OK Thanks, I've been using ONR for many years and love the stuff! The main reason I asked is because I just spotted a great deal on ONRWW, which works out cheaper than ONR ;)

• 2 years later...

That is what I use and sometimes even less and it is enough! You can use the wash mix in a spray bottle and it will be enough or add a bit more (15-30ml in a 1l of water).

You can also use the QD mix (60ml to a 1l of water) but that is a bit too much product for me because you use up a 1/10th of a bottle that way for pre-soak (60ml) and for wash mix (30ml).

Archived