Opti Clay Disc

ocd2014-6_1651-500x500.png

Use Optimum Opti-Clay™ Disc with Optimum Opti-Clay™ Interface Applicator before waxing or sealing to safely remove bonded surface contamination.

Optimum Opti-Clay™ Disc is available in Fine Blue (OCDL2014-6) for removal of light to medium surface contaminants and Heavy Grey (OCDH2014-6 for removal of heavy surface contamination.

Optimum Opti-Clay™ Disc features:

• Made in USA
  • Removes surface contaminants
  • Maintains a clean & smooth surface.
  • Truly cleans & smooths the surface.
  • Increases gloss, depth & shine
  • Helps wax & sealants last longer.

Optimum Opti-Clay™ Interface Applicator (OCI2014-6) is an engineered foam pad designed specially for use with Optimum Opti-Clay™ Disc to maximize comfort and performance. the soft flexible foam is resilient enough to provide the necessary cushion and layer for compressive force needed to ensure that Optimum Opti-Clay™ Disc can achieve proper surface decontamination with comfort and ease.

Optimum Opti-Clay™ Interface Applicator features:

• Made in USA
  • Easy grip by hand or orbital
  • Flexible foam disc with hook & loop
  • Increases claying comfort & performance
  • Engineered to maximize Opti-Clay™ usage
  • Removable Hand strap for easy change over

Note: Interface Applicator and Discs sold separately.

ocd2014-6_1651-500x500.png

I guess I'm a little confused with so many mechanical decon products now--there is Opti-Clay, Opti-Eraser, Opti-Clay Towel, and now Opti-Clay discs.

Is this just personal preference, providing a solution to whichever style a user likes? Is the synthetic material the same on the Eraser, Towel, and Disc? I notice the colors on the Towel and Disc are the same while the Eraser is slightly different.

I don't have an answer to that question. I'm 99% sure the disc and towel are the same product. However the eraser i'm not sure of.

I guessing the thinking behind the different products would be cost and who is going to use them. A shop like ours would use the disc and towel on a daily basis and cost more then the block.

The block being for the DYI persons working on just their personal vehicle. Costing less

• 3 weeks later...