Hey Rik...welcome to the forum. Its nice to have some new blood here. I also wish this forum was more active but it is what it is.
A few things to remember about OPT products:
- they are all multipurpose
- they are all easy to use
- they all give great results
Now you asked about ONR and Power clean. Lets start with ONR.
ONR is a polymer based multipurpose cleaner, mostly made to replace traditional car soaps. Its advantage is that you dont have to rinse after washing and you can skip to drying the car. It also can be used as a QD and clay lube at 1:64 mix, and a interior & leather cleaner for mild dirty surfaces. For outside of the car use a 1:256 mix on mild to moderate dirty cars. If they are very dirty use a pre-wash or pre-rinse, preferebly with Power clean at 1:3 mix.
Power clean is a multipurpose de-greaser made for de-greasing tires, plastics, paint, interior, leather...its a strong product so watch out for dilution ratios. Its generally 1:3 for tires (it could also be used neat or 1:1 for very soiled tires) and same for paint as a pre-wash. Just DONT SPRAY IT ON GLASS and DONT LET IT DRY.
Now, since you ask on how to quickly wash a neglected soiled car I also presume you dont care for safe washing much. A quick wash with these 2 products would look like this:
- power wash the car to remove most crap off the car
- pre spray with Power clean at 1:3 on the paint and tires (also agitate tires with a brush)
- power wash it off
- use ONR (1:256 mix) in 1 bucket with a noodle mitt and wash from top to bottom in straight lines.
- dry the car with a MF towel (If you get opti-seal you can also dry&seal at the same time)
you could wash a car like this in 20min and get great results.
I hope this helps.