Was thinking liket this:
- New car, wash (ONR) and protect using only sealants/waxes of your choice = Opti-Seal for me and Car Wax!
- After some years, apply CCR to cover the marring and again add just sealant/wax for protection.
Thoughts about a procedure like this?
- The clear-coat would only increase, not decrease.
- Even if I would coat the car it would need some buffing like before applying CCR so I would just skip the coating then.
- On the negative side, I couldn't use as harsh chemicals as I could if the car would be coated.