First off, I can’t believe that the founder of OPT (Dr. G) and the man who converted me to rinseless washing thru his YouTube videos (Yvan) took the time to answer my rookie question. Much appreciated!
- heat from the tool = not applicable because i only use my hands
- pressure = i put some pressure when i applied by hand. I thought that would be more effective. Probably around 20lbs of pressure
- overworking = guilty. I thought i should work poli-seal until it “disappears”
- product overuse = guilty. In my efforts to make poli-seal “smoother” when applying, i added more and more product
- pad full of residual polish = guilty. I did not clean my applicators until i was done. But i used 3 applicators for the whole vehicle
What is your application method by hand? Spray into the MF towel then spread lightly? Or “scrub” the surface?
Ron - thank you for your genuine efforts in trying to help me. Much appreciated. I work in customer service for a tech company so i know when someone is “just doing their job” VS really trying to help.