Quick question. I am planning on installing gloss coat today and apparently there has been a shift in the forecast with a 20% chance of a rain shower tonight.
Should I go ahead and install anyway and apply Opti-Seal after an hour of cure time or is it necessary to reschedule this. Time is of the issue and I have been postponing this for awhile now.
Should I expect water spots after the rain if it rains?