I'll be getting my car ready for polishing so I wanted to run my decontamination process by the experts first:
1. Use decon car wash soap to remove existing wax/sealant
2. While the surface is still wet, spray Ferrex to all panels, let dwell for a few minutes then rinse with hose water
3. While the surface is still wet, apply MDR to paint/glass with a microfiber applicator, let dwell for a few minutes then rinse with hose water
4. Dry the car to avoid water spots, then clay using ONR as clay lube
5. Final wash to remove any clay residue, then dry to prepare for polishing
I would like to know if Ferrex and MDR are more effective when applying to a dry car, or can they be used directly onto a wet/cool surface?
Also, as long as I'm not in direct sun, can I apply MDR to the entire car before going back and rinsing?
Is there anything else you would add/remove or re-arrange the order in this process?