newb with a few questions

Hello all, first post here!

I'm really impressed with the new stuff I got from OPT and I have a few questions. Does poly seal paired with a LC CCS white pad have enough oomph to clear up any haze OP2 and a LC purple wool pad would leave behind?

Is there any harm in not wiping off the residue from OP2 before moving to P/S?

How much polish should I be using for a whole car?

Hello all, first post here!

I'm really impressed with the new stuff I got from OPT and I have a few questions. Does poly seal paired with a LC CCS white pad have enough oomph to clear up any haze OP2 and a LC purple wool pad would leave behind?

Is there any harm in not wiping off the residue from OP2 before moving to P/S?

How much polish should I be using for a whole car?

I've been lurking here for a while, but I just popped my posting cherry so I will chime in :)

I haven't used OP2 (I still have enough of the old stuff left), nor have I tried the wool pad, so maybe someone else will comment there. As for the OP2/PS, it is perfectly acceptable (and IMO preferable) to apply PS right over the OP. The two will buff completely clear with a finishing pad leaving very little cleanup to do. You could even put some OCW right over the PS to save another step and risk of marring, but i'm sure you would want to buff off the PS if you were going to use OS.

Archived