Where do you buy this ?

trusted

Sounds good, I cant wait to try it out! Also it should be great for wheel coatings too I assume?

Yes Shawn, you should see easier wheel cleaning with the coating applied and also less chemicals used to clean those wheels which in turn means you're saving money and less chemicals in the environment.

Brake dust still collects but it usually comes clean with a high pressure rinse.

Anthony

Surely if you quote your Optimum Forum membership number and sign a disclaimer stating you are aware of potential misapplication problems that should be enough to allow the sale of OOC to ordinary motals ?

That I am not sure of, Doctor G. is handling all that end. The way it will be structured I believe is only a few pro's per city or area will be allowed to buy the system, and by "system" I mean there is an exterior portion and also a soon to be released interior portion (look for a video of both in action soon).

Now after a pro gets their product they can do with it as they please BUT the responsibility shifts then to them for any problems resulting from that transaction.

Anthony

Sorry Anthony I fail to see why it can`t be made available to non pros for personal use as long as they are aware of the implications.

its a litigious world Dave, so I guess a manufacturer of a product that somebody might one day argue "ruined my car..." needs to be careful as to how the issue of liability is handled. I see their point in handling it this way, and of course it doesnt hurt to create a product that creates a market segment for pro detailers to drive their business either :beerchug[1]:

Here at Premium Shine we could offer this as a specific package to potential clients as an upsell from the usual details or machine polishing offers :)

Archived