Interior Cleaner

I was wondering if there has been any word about a Optimum line of interior cleaner besides Powerclean? I thought I once heard something about Optimum comming out with an interior carpet cleaner with some kind of scotchgaurd in it but wasn't sure if I just thought that or really did hear it.

If true then any idea when it will be out?

I use the Powerclean now and it does OK but a specific carpet/upholstery cleaner with scotchgaurd would be great. I used some Oxy Clean type carpet cleaner with scotchgaurd that my girlfriend had and it actually worked great and took every stain out and gave it a decent protection. I know it's not for detailing and it is at Home Depot and Lowes but it worked...

I use Zep traffic and lane cleaner as well as Folex. Just becuase something is not made for detailing does not mean you can not make it for detailing :)

I use the Powerclean now and it does OK but a specific carpet/upholstery cleaner with scotchgaurd would be great. I used some Oxy Clean type carpet cleaner with scotchgaurd that my girlfriend had and it actually worked great and took every stain out and gave it a decent protection. I know it's not for detailing and it is at Home Depot and Lowes but it worked...

Optimum has a fantastic carpet/fabric protector coming out that is awesome :) It coats each fiber, not just the top of the material (most fabric protectors only reside on the tops of the material and get eroded away due to friction), so while it looks like some of the liquid might be seeping in it won't stain the fibers. Ron and I have been using it and testing it on various materials for a few months now. What has us excited though is that it might work on smooth leathers also.

I have no idea about a release date but it will be released soon and be the companion product to the Opti-Coat. I'll try and get some pictures of the product in action.

Anthony

I beta tested the carpet stuff and really liked it. IDK if it's slated for release or not. Powerclean 3:1 on tuff stuff and 10:1 for routine stuff will do the trick though. I only wish it was available in a aerosol can.

Bit of a highjack but I read this and had an idea. My wife has can in the kitchen that I gave her for olive oil. It has a lid that you pump up and makes the liquid inside come out in an aerosol type fashion. Might be a cheap and effective solution for this.

Archived