hello

Eddie

Anthony congrats on your new venture, I've been a fan for a while. I've been registured for a while but this is my first post. I,ve been in and around detailing for a while, most of my years spent as recon manager for a major dealership in arlington tx . I,ve owned my mobile detail business for three years now and I can tell you what a ride(don't have to tell you Ive read your story)I consider my self an excelent apprentice with out the trainer, my customers think I,m the greatest. prior to starting my business I was big headed and thought I knew what it took to start and grow a successful detail business due to my experience in the recon center at the dealership. since being on my own I was quickly humbled . I've learned alot from mobileworks .com since I started and have alooooooooooooooooooot to learn. any info on any detail subject from you is welcome.

I have family in San Antonio and would consider it a privilege to visit with you next time I'm intown.

thank you

Hey Eddie,

Great to hear of your business venture and hope your business is growing well.....slowly but strong.

Would love to have a meet and greet, let me know next time you're down my way and we'll see if we can't get together :beerchug[1]:

Anthony

Archived