Optimum POwer Clean

Bunky

I have always been in search for the best cleaner for my tires, I have used Duragloss, Meguiar's APC, and Majestic Solutions ( a popular local brand). Well, today OPC made the top of the list. I have been trying to remove some browning on my Michelin tires that nothing has removed completely but today OPC full strength did it on one pass after 3 passes with another product.

The process was interesting. Most with show browning foam when in action but never removed it all. I tried OPC full strength and it did not exhibit the brown foaming effect when agitated so I thought it was not working. When I rinsed I saw a very brown rinse but as the tired dried it was much cleaner -- no brown.

Nice. Now I need to buy a gallon.

I have always been in search for the best cleaner for my tires, I have used Duragloss, Meguiar's APC, and Majestic Solutions ( a popular local brand). Well, today OPC made the top of the list. I have been trying to remove some browning on my Michelin tires that nothing has removed completely but today OPC full strength did it on one pass after 3 passes with another product.

The process was interesting. Most with show browning foam when in action but never removed it all. I tried OPC full strength and it did not exhibit the brown foaming effect when agitated so I thought it was not working. When I rinsed I saw a very brown rinse but as the tired dried it was much cleaner -- no brown.

Nice. Now I need to buy a gallon.

That's great to hear, glad that the Powerclean worked out for you. In our shop we use it for everything car cleaning but also use it in our mop bucket for floors. :)

Anthony

That's great to hear, glad that the Powerclean worked out for you. In our shop we use it for everything car cleaning but also use it in our mop bucket for floors. :thumbsupup[1]:

Anthony

I've even started using OPC for general house cleaning. Works better than anything I've ever used for cleaning my shower.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of OPC, especially on tires like Bunky stated. OPC has been the only APC that I have tried to date. When washing my vehicles, I spritz each tire to be worked with OPC full strength, and within 10-20 seconds a brown residue is already flowing to the ground. Hit it with a tire brush, rinse, and all clean. I've found OPC to be rather expensive per gallon, as compared to other products, but so far it has worked really well, and I will continue to use it.

• 1 month later...
I'm a big fan of OPC, especially on tires like Bunky stated. OPC has been the only APC that I have tried to date. When washing my vehicles, I spritz each tire to be worked with OPC full strength, and within 10-20 seconds a brown residue is already flowing to the ground. Hit it with a tire brush, rinse, and all clean. I've found OPC to be rather expensive per gallon, as compared to other products, but so far it has worked really well, and I will continue to use it.

I use ONR, can i rinse/clean the tire with that after sing OPC full strength?

Archived