Have i been using OCW wrong?

Godfather

Hey guys,

I been using OCW for few months, however i was using it few days ago and my buddy said i was using it wrong. This is what i was doing..Spray on, and buff it till it drys on the pannel.

He told me your just suppose to spray and wipe and move on and let the pannel dry by it self..

Which is the properway?

thanks

Hey guys,

I been using OCW for few months, however i was using it few days ago and my buddy said i was using it wrong. This is what i was doing..Spray on, and buff it till it drys on the pannel.

He told me your just suppose to spray and wipe and move on and let the panel dry by it self..

Which is the proper way?

thanks

I haven't used OCW, but my spray wax procedure is basically the same as yours. I spray some on a panel. spread it around with a MF, flip the MF over and buff till the panel is shiny. About the same process as with a QD.

What do the instructions on the bottle say?

... This is what i was doing..Spray on, and buff it till it drys on the pannel. He told me your just suppose to spray and wipe and move on and let the pannel dry by it self...

Well, Ron already confirmed, but for what it's worth, I've been doing it the same way as you, and getting great results! I use a thicker MF, spray, distribute over the panel, flip over the MF to the longer pile side, buff and move on.:beerchug[1]:

I use a Shag Rag, sprits the rag with the wax, then hit the panel with it as well (not much) and wipe it down, turn to dry side of cloth and buff...

Archived