New "PC" From Autopia

uzj100

I have no details as of yet but if you want something like the PC but with a lot more punch than buy a Dynabrade attachment for a rotary. This device turns a rotary into an orbital machine but with the power of the rotary. I'll be getting one soon as I have used Rons and it works great.

Anthony

I have no details as of yet but if you want something like the PC but with a lot more punch than buy a Dynabrade attachment for a rotary. This device turns a rotary into an orbital machine but with the power of the rotary. I'll be getting one soon as I have used Rons and it works great.

Anthony

But a dynabrade + a rotary weights quite a bit doesn't it? Also doesn't it only accept 8" pads? (more area=less friction)

Anthony

I'm after the "safety" of the PC. Don't think I'm rotory cabable yet :beerchug[1]:

The Dynabrade is actually very safe even though it's on a rotary. The weight isn't thatgreat either given you have a PC on super steroids sp the weight difference is worth it. In my opinion the PC is worthless but I know a lot of people like them.

Anthony

The Dynabrade is actually very safe even though it's on a rotary. The weight isn't thatgreat either given you have a PC on super steroids sp the weight difference is worth it. In my opinion the PC is worthless but I know a lot of people like them.

Anthony

Well were not all quite as masterful with a rotary as you Anthony!

PC ....I wouldn't hold my breath on that !!!!

Do you have advanced info on that??? The new units should be here soon and I had the pleasure to test out one of the UPC's. I compared it side by side with a standard 7336 on several details that I have done. I would use the UPC with a 6 inch pad and the standard 7336 with 4 inch pads. The UPC is a great machine. Its much heavier, has more power, and the vibration is greatly reduced. I think everyone will be pleased when this product hits the detailing market.

Archived