Announcing The New Optimum Polish & Compound!

:)

Several years ago I had the pleasure of introducing many in the detailing world, both Pro and non-pro, to Optimum products, mainly the Optimum Spray Wax. It was not taken with great seriousness at first but after people tried it many of them came to love the ease of use, the great looks, UV protection, no staining and also the novelty of having wax in a spray-able form.

Well flash forward to today and I am once again given the honor of introducing to the detailing world what I believe to be the first ever spray-able polish and compound!

Many detailers around the world have come to love the Optimum Polish 1 and II formulas due to its long working times, low dust and ease of clean up plus its versatility when used with various pads and now once again Optimum Polish has evolved into the first spray-able polish now called Optimum Hyper Polish.

It has all the same characteristics we have all come to love and appreciate but it is now even easier to work with plus it has more cutting power with an added benefit of finishing off even nicer.

Optimum has also re-worked their compound into a spray-able form which removes 2000 grit sanding marks with ease and leaves an almost LSP ready finish on lighter colors. Optimum Hyper Compound, as well as Hyper Polish, work well with orbitals but they have been designed around rotary use and this is where they excel.

Because of their spray-able form it allows a thin even film of product to be applied to the paint which in turn provides the whole face of the buffing pad to come evenly in contact with the polishing medium thus creating a more evenly polished surface. This also means you'll use less product while still having a buffing barrier between the paint and polishing pads.

Several new pads will round out the Optimum Paint Polishing system with new pads. The most unique is a blended silk-wool pad designed to work with the new Optimum spray-able products. Fast cutting, even cutting and very nice finishing down.

Ron and I along with Keven, have been testing and testing these new products for months now and we feel we have gotten the products tuned in to just where we want them.

The Optimum Finishing Polish at my request has also been tweaked and is now a perfect ending compliment to this new system.

Here is a picture of the new hyper Polish and Hyper Compound and also one of the new silk-wool pads......these pads are so sweet!

newoptHYP.jpg

Here is Optimum Hyper Polish sprayed onto the side of a panel. Again the great advantage to this product is the ability to evenly coat the face of the pad which evenly distributes the abrasives.

OHPspray.jpg

Well thanks all for reading and we will be offering this very soon as an Optimum Forums Give-Away! :groupwave[1]:

Anthony

:)

Several years ago I had the pleasure of introducing many in the detailing world, both Pro and non-pro, to Optimum products, mainly the Optimum Spray Wax. It was not taken with great seriousness at first but after people tried it many of them came to love the ease of use, the great looks, UV protection, no staining and also the novelty of having wax in a spray-able form.

Well flash forward to today and I am once again given the honor of introducing to the detailing world what I believe to be the first ever spray-able polish and compound!

Many detailers around the world have come to love the Optimum Polish 1 and II formulas due to its long working times, low dust and ease of clean up plus its versatility when used with various pads and now once again Optimum Polish has evolved into the first spray-able polish now called Optimum Hyper Polish.

It has all the same characteristics we have all come to love and appreciate but it is now even easier to work with plus it has more cutting power with an added benefit of finishing off even nicer.

Optimum has also re-worked their compound into a spray-able form which removes 2000 grit sanding marks with ease and leaves an almost LSP ready finish on lighter colors. Optimum Hyper Compound, as well as Hyper Polish, work well with orbitals but they have been designed around rotary use and this is where they excel.

Because of their spray-able form it allows a thin even film of product to be applied to the paint which in turn provides the whole face of the buffing pad to come evenly in contact with the polishing medium thus creating a more evenly polished surface. This also means you'll use less product while still having a buffing barrier between the paint and polishing pads.

Several new pads will round out the Optimum Paint Polishing system with new pads. The most unique is a blended silk-wool pad designed to work with the new Optimum spray-able products. Fast cutting, even cutting and very nice finishing down.

Ron and I along with Keven, have been testing and testing these new products for months now and we feel we have gotten the products tuned in to just where we want them.

The Optimum Finishing Polish at my request has also been tweaked and is now a perfect ending compliment to this new system.

Here is a picture of the new hyper Polish and Hyper Compound and also one of the new silk-wool pads......these pads are so sweet!

newoptHYP.jpg

Here is Optimum Hyper Polish sprayed onto the side of a panel. Again the great advantage to this product is the ability to evenly coat the face of the pad which evenly distributes the abrasives.

OHPspray.jpg

Well thanks all for reading and we will be offering this very soon as an Optimum Forums Give-Away! :groupwave[1]:

Anthony

This is great. For those of us who use orbitals. like the Cyclo, how would we go about maximizing the capabilities of the new products?

Thanks for the hard work on this!

This is great. For those of us who use orbitals. like the Cyclo, how would we go about maximizing the capabilities of the new products?

Thanks for the hard work on this!

ps I just had bodywork and paint work done. I can't detail for a while, but my car is due in about three weeks.

ehall buddy......

These new products work nicely with orbitals and all pads we tried them with except the Lake Country foamed wool pads. If possible try and get hold of the new Lake Country Hydroshine pads. They work really well with these new products BUT the new Optimum pads will also be available in 4in, 6in and 8in sizes.

Anthony

Anthony...been in lurker mode for quite a while now but it was good to chat with Ron, and you in the background today. Funny how things work, I was just talking about learning how to use a rotary as all I really have time behind are the various DA's. Then BAM....here new toys from Doc G.

Looking forward to putting them to the test and showing them to some of my local shps to get them to break their 3M addictions!!

Take care! Steve

I'm so excited to here this news. In my opinion, Opt polishes are some of the most underrated polishes out there. But, they are one of my favorites, and among the best. Keep up the good work guys! Anthony Will the new Opt Finish formula that was tweaked at your request be out any time soon, or is it out already?

I'm so excited to here this news. In my opinion, Opt polishes are some of the most underrated polishes out there. But, they are one of my favorites, and among the best. Keep up the good work guys! Anthony Will the new Opt Finish formula that was tweaked at your request be out any time soon, or is it out already?

Not yet out but soon.

Ma ma mia

congrats to you, Ron and Keven, to be able to test these wonderful awesome new products f :groupwave[1]:

The perfect blend compliment this new system.

:groupwave[1]::)

thanks for the picture of the new hype Polish and Hyper Compound and also one of the new silk-wool pads...... cant wait to own them & use them

:thumbsupup[1]:

Anthony, Can you tell us about the new pads..how many kinds are there? I read there are 3 different sizes, 4in, 6in and 8in but there's no info about types of pads...Are they going to be released at the same time with the sprayable polish and compound?

"Because of their spray-able form it allows a thin even film of product to be applied to the paint which in turn provides the whole face of the buffing pad to come evenly in contact with the polishing medium thus creating a more evenly polished surface. This also means you'll use less product while still having a buffing barrier between the paint and polishing pads"

Other than this, are there any other main noticeable differences/advantages between them and the normal liquid polishes/compound?

And I'm also especially concerned over the higher possibility of product 'slinging' issues, how do you avoid/minimize it?

Anthony, Can you tell us about the new pads..how many kinds are there? I read there are 3 different sizes, 4in, 6in and 8in but there's no info about types of pads...Are they going to be released at the same time with the sprayable polish and compound?

We have foam and the silk-wool coming out but how many exactly I am not sure. We tested 2 pads, a finishing/polishing and the silk-wool. The pads will should be released along with the products.

Anthony

"Because of their spray-able form it allows a thin even film of product to be applied to the paint which in turn provides the whole face of the buffing pad to come evenly in contact with the polishing medium thus creating a more evenly polished surface. This also means you'll use less product while still having a buffing barrier between the paint and polishing pads"

Other than this, are there any other main noticeable differences/advantages between them and the normal liquid polishes/compound?

And I'm also especially concerned over the higher possibility of product 'slinging' issues, how do you avoid/minimize it?

In regards to sling it's really not an issue because the product is so thin on the paint when sprayed. Unlike traditional polishes where you have a raised glob of product. Sling can happen though if one applies too much product or start too high of an rpm.

The main advantages are those described but here again it will differ with each user.

Anthony

When will we see these on shelves. Anymore info on the buffing pads, such as weather they are closed/open cell? How different would this application style be with the KBM Method?

Is separation a problem with the sprays?

When will we see these on shelves. Anymore info on the buffing pads, such as weather they are closed/open cell? How different would this application style be with the KBM Method?

Is separation a problem with the sprays?

May is the intended store release time. The foam pads are closed cell and in regards to the KBM....I just buff panels till they are corrected and finished so I have no idea really. :groupwave[1]:

Anthony

Archived