Tire Shine vs. Tire Gel

srhtx

Okay. I'm going to ask an odd question since I've never used these two products. Which of these two products to you wish to use on vehicles:

Tire Shine vs. Tire Gel

I want something that will make the tires look nice and moist that will not get onto the vehicles paint.

Any assistance would be great!!

The Gel makes the tire look clean and new vs. the tire shine adding gloss. The gel is geared toward detail shops and can be diluted 1:1 and applied via air gun. The tire shine is more for the enthusiast. both look great and you can gloss up the gel by spraying it and not wiping if you like. I have never had either product sling with proper application. That's another thing I like about spraying it on with a gun...no excess in the tread.

Chris

I'm in Deep South Texas. They do not know how to do that. LOL They just like to spray everything. I chewed out a client who just bought a new 2006 GT500KR who did that to his car. ugh...

I know what you ment. I see Anthony doing that all the time when I go to shop in San Antonio. When I detail a vehicle, especially mine, I put dressing on tires by hand. I never spray anything onto tires. Not my style.

All is cool.

Archived