Opti-Seal Q&A

Ron Harris

2 hours ago, Christopher said:

Hi Ron,

You said OS can be used on glass. Can you put it on the windshield ?

Yes it can and it does a preety good job for about a week. If you wash your car and apply it weekly you dont need anything else on glass. 

Its also very good on side glass as it performs and lasts longer.

On 14. 8. 2017 at 10:46 AM, Christopher said:

Hi Ron,

You said OS can be used on glass. Can you put it on the windshield ?

Ive actually done this a while back...I was comparing OPT opti seal to a dedicated glass sealant Angelwax H2go.

Angelwax on the left driver half and OPT opti seal on the right passenger side.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to share some love for opti-seal...After testing out other products it was time to revive the beading so I after a long time I used opti seal (with a applicator) and boy it delivered. Silky smooth paint with lovely beads. I washed the car today after about a week and it was so easy, the bird poo and bee poo were removed after one pass with the sponge (and a rinseless wash). Of course I used opti seal as a drying aid again.

Great product...love it a lot...thats why I have 3 bottles of it :rock[1]:

6 hours ago, A&J said:

Just to share some love for opti-seal...After testing out other products it was time to revive the beading so I after a long time I used opti seal (with a applicator) and boy it delivered. Silky smooth paint with lovely beads. I washed the car today after about a week and it was so easy, the bird poo and bee poo were removed after one pass with the sponge (and a rinseless wash). Of course I used opti seal as a drying aid again.

Great product...love it a lot...thats why I have 3 bottles of it :rock[1]:

Opti Seal is friggin awesome. Not so chemically resistant, but super easy to use and so versatile!